Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This is the beginning of.....


24th April 2007

I've been meaning to do this for a long time but hey... there's always the first time for everything, right?

This blog is meant more for my kids' future reference.... what I will leave for them as memoirs of me & what's been happening in my life....

I am proud of who I turned out to be - though, no doubt, there are obvious ups and downs in history.

Born & bred in Jay Bee.... here are some historical facts down my memory lane......

Primary school - Jln Yahya Awal (the "green years")
Secondary school - SIGS (remember band SIGS masa hari Merdeka???)
KPP - batch IU3
Syracuse University - go ORANGEEEEEE!!!!
Petronas - for abt 6 good years to pay back half of JPA scholarship (Yes, I was hunted down!)
Consulting industries - in SAP. Best one is my stint in France/ Spain/ UK in 1998....
Shell...... with 2 kids... benefits are grrrreat!!!

I treasure all friends and people I've met along the way...... U make up who I am today....
Keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aby!!! *waving hands in the air* Welcome to the blogging world, I'm sure you're gonna make a lot of cyberspace frens after this.

I was also in Yahya Awal for standard one before they pack me off to SIGS primary for express class. Go SIGS!!!!

Anyway, you have such charming kids! Yang kecik tu...bulat betul...geremmmm aje tengok!