Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Farewell Dinner

The night before I were to be in the office in The Hague for the last day, Linda Woodall, Caroline Ros and Joelle Sengers - the team I worked with closely in the Competence Center bought me a farewell dinner - and I had chosen an Italian theme....

So by 7pm - right after the last "call" for the BI7 Authorisation User Confirmation Test (UCT), we all headed to the restaurant in a cab....

A bit funny coz Linda could not locate the receipt with the address on and the taxi driver was not familiar with the restaurant name..... until another cab driver stopped and redirected us.

The ambiance was great..... and the food, too, were all just exquisite! Wise choice, I must say.....

We had a good laugh at lots of things.... and there are some photos of us (which I will need to download).....

No comments: