Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Maisarah - the journey so far!

Allo... I'm back!

Was just looking through some of Maisarah's photos from HP... I have planned to make a scrapbook for her (and her siblings too) but find it difficult to find the time.... so let's start with Maisarah....

Maisarah on her 4th day (13 March) - still in NICU in Pantai Medical Center. Lebat rambut dia ek?

On 17th March - HOME at last!

On 18th April - before and after cukur..... oh NO!! I've lost all my hair!!!
4th May - with my bro & sis: Abg Haikal & Akak Shasmeen
17th May: Akak Meen nak tiru Mama bagi "nenen" kat Sarah... isn't she adorable?
18th May: Again with abang & kakak
26th June: Do U like my smile? I have the "John Travolta cleft" just like Mama... and the 3 stooges! again
6th July... my latest stint? I'm "talking" baby language to Mama & Buk Tini and the others too!

No comments: