Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 3 stooges

Just an update on my beloved children...

My 3 stooges or "Do Re Mi" as a friend refer to it (the last she met me I had no children & suddenly now I have 3 - that's why)... are growing soooo fast! If not for this blog, I dont think I capture their fast changes so clearly...

Haikal (copy cat of abah) is 4 and yet, the new school has taught him quite a bit - socially & in Islamic stuff - like Duas, and other things.

Shasmeen is ever so adorable and love EVERYONE! big or small

Maisarah is growing sooooo fast and is going to be 6 months on 9th September... insyaAllah a successful exclusive 6-month breastfeeding... and then she can start having blended porridge. A mixture of ayam kampung ("village chicken" haa haa haa), broccoli, carrots, potato..... yummy! just like Abang & Kakak before...


Cute pose, yeah? Fadel's family from Kg Parit Betak


Haikal, Shasmeen & Maisarah.... sooooo adorable! How they've grown!


The 3 of them - capture the moments!


Meen wanting to hold her sister... and the loving kisses between 2 sisters!

My cutie pies......... will be back!

1 comment:

Cherry said...

so shomell ..

-ninuk