Thursday, September 4, 2008

My birthday - & my IM team

Yesterday 3/9 was my birthday.... yes, I am now 40 years old!!! Oh not really... it's "25 with 15 years experience"...

The best thing is that my team gave me a surprise whereby Nurul gave a LIVE rendition of a HAPPY BIRTHDAY song (and the rests sing, of course) on her violin!!

Of course, not to mention, posters all over my work area...



I was touched by the gestures...


Caryn & Carol


Anna & Najib


The crowd of Caryn, Najib, Carol, Wing Soon, Nurul & Anna


Nurul, having just passed her Level 3 exam, played beautifully on her violin

Missing photos of the team:
Haidi, Vanitha, Mark (in Holland)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

& i miss the celebration!

Cherry said...

happy besday !
don't worry, kawan-kawan akan ikut serta sekejap lagi.

Cherry said...

that's me up there.
-ninuk