Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dreams....

Have you ever had bad (and sometimes good) dreams that seem very real... but once you get up, you forget all about them? Or those that you DO remember, you wonder what those dreams mean?

I've read somewhere that if you dream good ones, it's OK to tell the whole world what you've dreamt about as a "token" (or doa) to make it happen in the real world. However, if you had bad dreams, keep it silent for fear that it MAY really strike you hard out in the open.

But what if you want to know what those dreams mean to you??

I've been having quite scary dreams of late... but should I tell people to "check on it"?? I dont know... but what I DO know is that, in Islam, if we get nightmares or baddy dreams, once you wake up, spit to your left side and shut it off from you... hopefully it's just satan's ploy that wont harm you in reality.

If you guys have any sites or know of people who can interpret dreams... by all means, let me know. Maybe it can help ME find out what's been bothering me.

1 comment:

IBU said...

Hi Aby,

I selalu mimpi lupa parking kereta kat mana and cari toilet tak jumpa. hahaha... what la.

Last nite I had a bad dream, discovered a god-daughter of the family was actually a daughter of my hubby with another woman! How weird was that? Cheh...nauzubillah!
Siap dia balik kerja ni kena interrogate dgn anak polis pencen.

What you dream can be influenced by your thoughts. Hmm.. Maybe i should write an entry on this.

I've been reading your entries and... hmm.. give me a call will ya, if we need to have a girly talk.

Take care aby.

Wassalam.