Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter 5

"Reducto", "Expecto...." ntah apa-apa lagi lah jampi serapah dalam citer Harry Potter ni. Nak kata I'm an avid fan of these series, tak lah jugak but I've been watching Harry Potter movies since the beginning.... watching how Harry Potter himself and his gangs have grown "on screen"....


For this 5th series, I quite enjoyed the movie with the effects and all but somehow I feel like something is amiss... cant really put words into my mouth but nevertheless some sort of dissatisfaction in the air.... maybe because of the presence of Dolores Umbridge that prohibits usage of magic among underage wizards....


But I guess, what I learn from this movie is that you should not over-protect anyone for fear that "the dark side" might harm him/her.... because no matter what, somehow or rather, (s)he might still get inflicted by it in another way anyway... Worse, (s)he would have to find his/her own way to overcome fear and are more unprepared to defend him/herself in such circumstances.

What's next??



2 comments:

IBU said...

Hi Abby,

So me numero uno commenting here? Yeay!!!

Finally huh? Glad you made it. Seronok baca your updates. Your children are beautiful! Sepasang ek? Best!!

Keep the updates coming mommy!
(errk... looks who's encouraging? i punya pun dah bersawang! haha..)

Wassalam,

Aby Jaafar said...

Not quite the first ibu... Ninuk had her portion too.. cuma belum sempat nak "dating" ngan dia...