Monday, October 29, 2007

The Dijk...

On Sat... terpaksa "bohong sunat" kat the kids and said that I had to work sebab my team-mates from NL (Wim & Wouter) wanted to take me to the Dijk - the famous dam and flooding control "machines" that was the result of the great flooding in the 50's.

Wouter and girlfriend Alina fetched me at the apartment around 11am... and then drove all of us to Wim's place (about 1 hour drive). From there, Wim (and wife Joyce) drove all of us in his Volvo V70.... it's just over 1-hour drive from Wim's so U can imagine how far the place is.

I couldnt take the kids coz there is just no room for them... and they dont have a baby car seat... which is required in NL for kids under 4.

On the way, we first had pancakes!!! A delicious one that I've been wanting to go for... I have captured my "Flemish" pancake in a photo...

Then, we went by the sea and had some photo shoots ... (cewah, macam celebrity pulak) but afterwards left for the real one! It's a huge place... just have to look at it from the photos... Wim has a Nikon D80, I think, and he's really a professional photographer...

I wil upload the photos in the near future...

No comments: