Friday, October 5, 2007

Teman Terulung...

Guess what? I was listening to AZ's new album on the laptop with the speaker on and then there's this Lydia (she's French) and with some other people in the office... dia suruh pasang on loudspeaker... so here's Anuar singing for a group of French & Dutch people!!!

I believe they are enjoying the music.... and the first song I put up was my favourite... Teman Terulung!

I just luurrrve this song - here's the lyric:

Bila bertaut senyuman
Mata berlirikan
Memancarkan keluhuran
Cerah kesederhanaanmu
Seindah kejujuranmu

Detik seia sejiwa
Terungkap setia
Tiada upaya sepi
Mekar kudup penantianku
Hadirnya teman sejati

Melangkah kita menjejak mimpi
Bahagia berdiri dengan mu disisi
Harapan kita meniti hari
Sentiasa seiring

Paling agung teman terulung
Tenunan emas sayap hidupku
Tak inginku undur bertamu
Bertakhta teguh
Ke akhir waktu.

Lagu: Teman Terulung/Anuar Zain

Penulis Lagu/Lirik: Azalea

No comments: